In marketing today, most first impressions of a company are formed by the online user experience (UXP) in websites, email communications, social media pages, and other methods of digital branding.
We make online communications not only look attractive, but also get found with SEO strategy implementation. As a branding agency, we also sync up a company’s website, blog, e-mail campaigns, social media channels, and other online platforms so that the company’s visuals and voice are threaded with consistency and continuity.
Sparkhead Studios designs and builds a strategy for effective online communications. To view our Interactive design work, visit our Work page, then click on the “Interactive” button to filter by clients we have helped with online communications. From there, click client thumbnails to view case study pages.
Website Design & Development: 5 Simple Steps
If a brand is a house, then the website is the front entrance. Is the entrance to your “house” clean and inviting? …or do your visitors want to leave? While all forms of digital communication (blogs, emails, social media channels, etc) are important, the company website is the entry point for your prospects. You need to have an inviting entrance and all the “rooms” in your house should make good impressions.
Below are the 5 simple steps Sparkhead Studios takes to ensure we deliver an effective website for our clients.
1. Needs Assessment: First off, we talk in depth with our prospective clients (in person or remotely) to strategically assess their website objectives, so we fully understand the scope of their needs.
2. Proposal/Estimate Approval: Once we have uncovered needs/objectives and our proposal has been accepted, we work in conjunction with our new clients to develop with a web architecture plan with content and functionality that will achieve the desired outcomes.
3. The Build: After our client is completely “wow’d” with the striking website design, we build the staging site, using a customizable, responsive WordPress framework, until the client is completely satisfied with the look, features, and functionality. We also build the site for organic optimization, using key words and strategies to bolster rankings.
4. The Launch: Sparkhead Studios ensures the website is designed & built according to the client’s expectations – and launched according to plan.
5. Post-Launch Plans: After the website has launched, we continue to be available to our clients, with website hosting plan options that include WordPress updates, backups and content updates, depending on the needs of our clients. We also provide training for clients who choose a CMS (content management system) so they can make updates themselves. Our routine updates and backup procedures ensures that your website is secure and minimizes any website downtime.
E-mail Campaigns: Depending on your online branding strategy, you might consider building your email database so that you can keep your customers or prospects up-to-date on your latest offerings and happenings – and have a dialogue with your clients and prospects. Have a compelling, newsworthy event happening in your company? Want to stay in touch with your existing clients…or let prospects know what you have to offer?
The best way to do that is through email campaigns. Sparkhead Studios develops branded email marketing campaigns that keep you in front of your clients and let them know what’s happening with your successful business.
Consider an email campaign when you have any of the following newsworthy events:
- Newly launched website
- New employee
- Additional products
- Expanded services
- New or additional locations
- New construction
To view sample website designs, click on our Work page, then click the Interactivity button to see client case studies.
SEO & Social Media
Get found…before you get chosen! Attracting and engaging visitors in need of your services is our goal. We’ll help you design and optimize the best methods for getting found and building awareness of your brand through organic search engine optimization (SEO), social media, blogs, and more.
Social media platforms are tools that help you have a dialogue with your clients and prospects. So which social media platforms are best for you? Which ones do you need to have to help your SEO – and to reach your target demographic? We’ll talk through and guide you through that decision-making process.