If your brand is a house, the website design is the front entrance to your house. Is your house inviting? Do visitors want to stay? In marketing today, most first impressions of a company are formed by the online user experience (UXP) in websites, email communications, social media pages, and other methods of digital branding.
We make online communications not only look attractive, but also get found with SEO strategy implementation. As a branding agency, we also sync up a company’s website, blog, e-mail campaigns, social media accounts, and other online platforms so that the company’s visuals and voice are threaded with consistency and continuity.
Sparkhead Studios designs and builds a strategy for effective online communications. To view samples of our Website Design work, visit our Work Page, then click on the “Website Design” button to filter by clients we have helped with website design services. From there, click client thumbnails to view case study pages.
OUR PROCESS: Website Design & Development: 5 Simple Steps
While all forms of digital communication (blogs, emails, social media channels, etc) are important, the company website is the entry point for your prospects. You need to have an inviting entrance and all the “rooms” in your house should make good impressions.
Below are the 5 steps Sparkhead Studios takes to ensure we deliver ATTRACTIVE, EFFECTIVE websites for our clients.
1. Needs Assessment: First off, we listen and ask a lot of questions with our prospective clients (in person or remotely) to strategically assess their website objectives, so we fully understand the scope of their needs.
2. Proposal/Estimate Approval: Once we have uncovered objectives and our proposal has been accepted, we ask for a deposit, then begin to develop a web architecture plan with content and functionality that will achieve the desired outcomes.
3. The Build: After our client is completely “wow’d” with the striking website design, we bring the beautiful mock-up to life with the interactive staging site, using a customizable, responsive WordPress framework, until the client is completely satisfied with the look, features, and functionality. We also build the site for organic optimization, using key words and strategies to bolster rankings (see SEO section below).
4. The Launch: Sparkhead Studios ensures the website is designed & built according to the client’s expectations and time frames.
5. Post-Launch Plans: After the website has launched, we continue to be available to our clients, with website hosting plan options that include WordPress updates, security backups and content revisions, depending on the needs of our clients. We also provide training (and a manual for additional fee) for clients who choose a CMS (content management system) so they can make updates themselves if they wish. Our routine updates and backup procedures ensures that your website is secure and minimize any website downtime.
E-mail Campaigns: Depending on your online branding strategy, you might consider building your email database so that you can keep your customers or prospects up-to-date on your latest offerings and happenings. Have a compelling, newsworthy event happening in your company? Want to stay in touch with your existing clients…or let prospects know you have a new offer? The best way to do that is through email campaigns and social media posts (see more about social media below).
Consider an email campaign or social media marketing posts when you have any of the following newsworthy activities:
- Newly launched website
- Website redesign
- New employee
- Additional products
- Expanded services
- Special Offers
- Upcoming Events
- New or additional locations
- New construction
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – Get Found…Get Chosen!
Once you have a gorgeous, robust website, you want visitors to visit your amazing new “house”! Get found before you get chosen. Attracting and engaging visitors in need of our clients’ services is our goal with a solid SEO (search engine optimization) strategy. We work with local search experts who can help us do just that!
With key word strategy and other methods centered around search engine algorithms, we build sites with a foundation for organic optimization – with content-rich, robust pages that position our clients as the subject matter experts (SMEs). We’ll help you design and optimize the best methods for getting ranked and found by search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask.com, AOL.com, etc.) through your website, landing pages, and social media platforms.
Social media platforms are tools that help you have a dialogue with your clients and prospects. So which social media platforms are best for you? Which ones will help you connect with and reach your target demographic? This depends on many factors, so we’ll guide you through that decision-making process. Some of our most popular social media platforms include the following, but there are many more to consider.
To get the conversation started and learn more about our website design services, call 704-241-5776 or send an email to [email protected].