A great company logo should not only show that your business is credible; it should show your style and brand. As we’ve all heard, “You never get a second chance to make a first impression.” First impressions are formed by the look of your logo – for print and digital communications. So, it is important to have the right logo design.
You have one chance to get it right. While logo design might seem simplistic and there are “faster, cheaper” options available, a logo that’s not thought out and strategically designed doesn’t always convey credibility – on your business cards, website, social media channels, marketing materials – everything that represents your business. A company logo should reflect the core values, personality, and build credibility for your business. It should also be an aesthetically pleasing element that triggers positive thoughts about a business.
When it comes to logo design, it’s best to turn to a professional graphic designer to best determine a company logo that will suit your business needs and pique the interest of your prospective customers. A business owner’s time is valuable, so we take the time to research your industry and competition so we can be a trusted “go-to” source and design your logo with a strategy in mind. Sparkhead Studios, based in Charlotte, North Carolina, meets with clients for a strategy session and to uncover their business goals, design preferences, and target market, then comes up with striking logo design concepts for clients to choose from. Logo designs that make a strong first impression – at a competitive cost and with a speedy production time.
Sparkhead Studios offers logo designs ranging from contemporary to classic – complete with a Brand Specs Guide so clients have color values, fonts, and all formats for digital and print. See examples of our logos here. In addition, we offer Logo Implementation Packages including e-mail signatures, business card design, and social media graphics.
Strategy and preparation lead to a successful logo design project. Below are the top 5 important factors we take into account when meeting with our clients:
1. Brand Personality – contemporary, classic, funny, sophisticated, trendy…
2. Target Market – location, socioeconomic status, age…
3. Color preferences – color combinations for primary and secondary color schemes
4. Typeface – bold fonts, block fonts, light fonts
5. Tagline – what do you want prospective customers to remember about you?
The top 7 reasons a logo is important:
- It gets attention and builds credibility
- Makes a good first impression
- It tells the story of your business and serves as a foundation for your business brand
- A memorable logo leads customers to your business
- An effective logo separates you from the competition
- Fosters loyalty from your customers by having a consistent look
- An audience expects a solid business to have a solid logo
View our logo gallery here. To get the conversation started and learn more about our logo design, call 704-241-5776 or send an email to email@example.com.