A great business photo or headshot should not only show that you’re a professional; it should show your style and personality. As we’ve all heard “A picture is worth a thousand words” and “You never get a second chance to make a first impression.”
Your professional photo should be reflective of you and make a good first impression. While selfies are fun, they don’t always put you in the best light or convey professionalism for things like your LinkedIn profile, website, business cards and other branded communications.
In the digital age and with photos being connected to your identity in social media and reflective of your own personal brand, it’s best to turn to a professional photographer to capture the best version of you! We can do just that – at a competitive cost and with a speedy production time.
Sparkhead Studios offers professional headshots in a studio setting (with white or gray backdrop, lights, and equipment) or on-location (outdoors or in a professional office space). See examples of our headshots here.
Individual sessions last approximately 30 minutes, with optional change of clothes. After post-production touch-ups, the top 7-8 images are provided to our clients for downloading. In addition to headshots for individuals, we offer discounted headshots for more than 3 associates. A studio may be set up at an employer location – convenient for multiple associates – if sufficient space is available.
Images are uploaded to Dropbox and available for downloading within 24-48 hours after the session for individuals. Groups of 3 or more require up to 5 business days unless an earlier delivery time is requested.
Strategy and preparation lead to a successful photo session. Below are the top 5 important factors we take into account when capturing headshots of our clients:
1. Proper lighting is key – both for studio and outdoor settings.
2. Your eyes radiate life and your smile or expression is genuine.
3. We instruct you to capture natural positioning and posing that is flattering for your body type – to bring out your most attractive features.
4. The headshot looks like you. While we do touch up images to make you look your best, we want the photo to reflect who you are and not a “varnished” version of you.
5. You’re the star of the headshot, not the background. We strategically pose for an attractive, striking background (taking into account our clients’ interests, goals and preferences), but make your face the focal point.
For on-location headshots, we can take these at an area of your preference and convenience (within a 25-mile radius of Charlotte) or we can make suggestions of destinations in the Charlotte area and surrounding cities. We generally capture headshots in the following settings:
- Corporate settings
- Community parks
- Court houses
- Landmark areas
- Exclusive properties
View our headshot photo gallery here. To get the conversation started and learn more about our headshot photography sessions, call 704-241-5776 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.